- How did you meet your husband and how did you get engaged?
I lived in South Korea for 6 years, and every second year I would come and visit my family. In the beginning of 2017 I made my way to visit my Family and during my vacation I met Riaan. After a year of long distance he decided to quit his job and join me for a year in Korea. For our summer vacation we went to travel China, and on a day trip to the Great Wall of China he went down on his knees and ask the question.
- Where did you get married and why did you choose that venue and time of year for your wedding?
We got married in Vereeniging in my parent’s back yard garden. My Parents have a beautiful garden filled with trees and life and it was always my dream to get married in such a personal and intimate place.
- What was the vibe of your wedding?
Our wedding was relations, intimate and authentic
- How did you hear about The Wedding Collective?
- What made you choose your wedding dress?
It was just perfect, in my budget and I only had one week left before the big day.
- How was your wedding dress experience from fittings to the final product?
Felt loved and valued. I didn’t felt stress or anxious considered the circumstance.
- Do you have any advice or tips for new brides-to-be looking for their perfect wedding dress?
Don’t be to set in your way of what you think is the perfect type of dress, try something different and be open to advice. Also when you do your fitting go with one trusted person or just go alone. You don’t want everyone else’s opinion to overshadow what you like.
- Who was your wedding photographer?
Marni Olivier – Oliv’photography
- What was your most memorable part of your wedding day?
Honestly the whole day was memorable, I cannot think of one moment that out shine the other.