Our gorgeous Real Bride Marina had a beautiful farm wedding and we have all the feels. She chose an intricately beaded lace halter neck wedding dress with peephole detail at the front and a modern back. The dress designed by Bespoke By Maryke, features a stunning flowy chiffon skirt. Read her story here…
- How did you meet your husband and how did you get engaged?
Met my fiance through friends. But we grew up in the same small town.
- Where did you get married and why did you choose that venue and time of year for your wedding?
We got married in our small town church but held the reception on the farm in a barn.
- What was the vibe of your wedding?
I wanted a down to earth countryside wedding.
- How did you hear about The Wedding Collective?
Saw the wedding Collective on Instagram and fell in love with their style!
- What made you choose your wedding dress?
I knew I wanted an A-line dress but is all about the way I felt in the dress that made up my mind.
- How was your wedding dress experience from fittings to the final product?
At every fitting they made me feel like the only bride in the world. They really wanted your dress to be special and wanted you to feel special.
- Do you have any advice or tips for new brides-to-be looking for their perfect wedding dress?
Yess! Be open minded. You have to love yourself in the dress. Sometimes it is not what you had in mind.
- Who was your wedding photographer?
Family friend Alta van der Linden
- Any other vendors you would like to recommend to new brides-to-be?
My wedding was DIY. But got some support of a group on Facebook.
- What was your most memorable part of your wedding day?
Walking down the Isle knowing you are walking towards your beginning.
- Do you have any advice regarding the overall planning of a wedding?
Just remember it is your day. Enjoy every moment.