Our gorgeous Real Bride Natalia was one of our first brides who purchased a custom The Wedding Collective wedding dress and we could not be more happy about how beautiful it came out. Read more about her amazing wedding day here:
- How did you meet your husband and how did you get engaged?
We met at our church about 2 years before we started dating. We developed a solid friendship and I guess it grew into more. We went horse riding on a beautiful trail in Cullinan. When we returned, a picnic was set up for us in the forest. He asked and I obviously said yes :).
- Where did you get married and why did you choose that venue and time of year for your wedding?
We got married at the Stone Cellar in Heidelberg. We chose the venue because of the simplicity of it and the open spaces. We chose April because its still warm but not too hot.
- What was the vibe of your wedding?
- How did you hear about The Wedding Collective?
My sister told me about you.
- What made you choose your wedding dress?
I loved how I looked in it. People always say you will know when you find the right dress and you definitely do. There is no question about it.
- How was your wedding dress experience from fittings to the final product?
Great! Marie was always so helpful and friendly. The seamstress was really good as well.
- Do you have any advice or tips for new brides-to-be looking for their perfect wedding dress?
Don’t try to wear something that is out of your comfort zone just because it is pretty or looks good on someone else. You know what your style is so find a dress that suits your style and personality.
- Who was your wedding photographer?
The amazing and talented Shanay Greene.
- Any other vendors you would like to recommend to new brides-to-be?
All our vendors were great to work with and brought our ideas to life. They were:-
Flowers and Decor – Hartelief
Cake – Kelly Jane
DJ – Pulse
Make up – Zoe Belle MUA
- What was your most memorable part of your wedding day?
The ceremony and when the dance floor opened, having almost all of our friends and family on the dance floor enjoying themselves and just having a good time.
- Do you have any advice regarding the overall planning of a wedding?
Enjoy the process. It can get stressful at times (that’s normal) but try to enjoy as much of it as you can. Whatever you do, do not stress on the day. Things going wrong is out of your control. Remember the day is about the two of you declaring your love before those that you care about most. That’s all that matters.