- How did you meet your husband and how did you get engaged?
We met at a school revue concert my mother arranged as she’s a teacher and his dad was the Headmaster of the school. We always knew about each other but never formally met until that evening. 3 years later he took me to Australia to visit family and asked me to marry him underneath a waterfall after a beautiful hike.
- Where did you get married and why did you choose that venue and time of year for your wedding?
We got married on 31 August 2019 at the Oxbow Country Estate. Its a gorgeous venue with a classical touch to it. Very well organized and great food! We chose that date because it’s not too hot, not too cold. And the leaves just starting to get green.
- What was the vibe of your wedding?
Very chilled, everybody enjoyed it. With a massive party of course.
- How did you hear about The Wedding Collective?
One of my very good friends sent me an advert of a flash sale and I really liked styles they have.
- What made you choose your wedding dress?
It was an absolutely wonderful design. Slightly different than usual that’s got a classic wedding dress side to it.
- How was your wedding dress experience from fittings to the final product?
It was great, Marie knew exactly what would suit me and what I wanted. It didn’t take long to make the decision
- Do you have any advice or tips for new brides-to-be looking for their perfect wedding dress?
Start shopping 9 – 12 months ahead
- Who was your wedding photographer?
Vito Wedding photography
- Any other vendors you would like to recommend to new brides-to-be?
- What was your most memorable part of your wedding day?
My husband’s speech, made everybody cry and laugh. And the moment the August winds took my veil just before walking down the isle.
- Do you have any advice regarding the overall planning of a wedding?
Enjoy every minute, it goes by very fast!